Chili-Scented Seasoning Recipe
This pleasantly mild seasoning blend is a great way to perk up fish, poultry and meat. Shake a little of it on the table, just as you would salt, suggests Millie Osburn of Winona, Missouri.
- 6 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 cup.
1/2 teaspoon: 4 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Chili-Scented Seasoning
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC