- minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°;
- well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion and toasted bread.
- Add 1/2 cup dressing mixture; toss to coat. Slice steak; serve with
- salad and remaining dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 434 calories, 30 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 682 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.