Chili Relleno Squares Recipe
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1. Layer cheeses and chilies in a greased 8-in. square baking dish, starting and ending with cheese. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk and flour; pour over cheese. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until set. Cut into small squares. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 130 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.