- small circle in the center of each pastry (discard or reroll cutouts
- and use as decoration).
- Coat four 10-oz. baking dishes with cooking spray. Fill with chili;
- top each with a dough circle. Tuck in edges of dough to seal. Bake
- at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until edges of crust are lightly
- browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 potpie equals 354 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 930 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 14 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 3 vegetable, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.