Chili Potato Wedges
These potato wedges make a great side anywhere you're looking for fun flavored fries. They go especially well with burgers on the grill. –Peggy Key, Grant, Alabama
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large baking potato
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Cut potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Spray wedges with cooking
- spray, then coat with seasoning mixture.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 potato wedges equals 158 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.