This lean (but not mean) dinner takes the tough out of pork and puts the tender back in tenderloin. —Renee Barfield, Thomaston, Georgia.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; brush over pork.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Chili Pork Tenderloin in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p21
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chili Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review