- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; brush over pork.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chili Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
Loved this recipe ---one of my favorites for pork tenderloin!!!
Good. Did not pre-brown, roasted for about 40 minutes. I would like to try this on th BBQ next time.
Very moist! Not overly flavorful, but a good dish nonetheless.
I made this for my husband tonight for dinner. It is very easy and he mention he really liked the chili seasoning. He also liked the soy sauce ( I used low sodium soy ) but he still mentioned he like the salt flavor.
This was so easy to prepare and was delicious! Getting enthusiastic thumbs up from everyone in my family is rare and will automatically land a recipe on my favorites list. Even my SUPER picky 8 year old loved this one. I thought TOH presented a pretty plate, so I copied it -roll, pineapple and baby broccoli. Great combo and perfect for a busy night.