- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; brush over pork.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 3 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chili Pork Tenderloin
"Omygosh this was awesome! So succulent and tender; delicious!! As my teenager said "if I had to choose between this and a cheeseburger, I choose this. Can we have it for Easter?" The seasoning was perfect; I added just a little bit of extra of lime juice; soy sauce and chili powder due to having a 1.5lb tenderloin."
"Loved this recipe ---one of my favorites for pork tenderloin!!!"
"Good. Did not pre-brown, roasted for about 40 minutes. I would like to try this on th BBQ next time."
"Very moist! Not overly flavorful, but a good dish nonetheless."
"This was so easy to prepare and was delicious! Getting enthusiastic thumbs up from everyone in my family is rare and will automatically land a recipe on my favorites list. Even my SUPER picky 8 year old loved this one. I thought TOH presented a pretty plate, so I copied it -roll, pineapple and baby broccoli. Great combo and perfect for a busy night."