Chili Pockets Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornmeal, divided
- Sour cream and salsa
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the chili, cheese and cilantro. Roll pizza dough into a 12-in. square; cut into four 6-in. squares. Spoon 1/2 cup chili mixture onto the center of each square; brush edges of dough with water. Fold one corner of each square over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Using a fork, crimp edges to seal.
- 2. Sprinkle 1-1/2 teaspoons cornmeal over a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Place pockets in pan; prick tops with a fork. Sprinkle with remaining cornmeal.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chili Pockets
"This was ok, but not something i will make often."
"I made this with turkey chili and it worked out pretty well. One of my husband's favorites. If you don't have the cilantro, it'll turn out okay without it. I love it with black bean and corn salsa."