Chili Pasta Recipe
I frequently depend on this dish when we have unexpected company because it calls for everyday ingredeints. A hearty helping goes a long way.—Cindie Peters, Moses Lake, Washington
- 1 can (25 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 355 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 920 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 23 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC