Chili Nacho Supper Recipe
- 2-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 envelopes chili mix
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) corn chips
- Sour cream
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain. Add tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes and chili mix; heat through. Add cheese and cream; cook until the cheese is melted. Serve over chips. Top with sour cream. Yield: 14-16 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 550 calories, 36 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 1,379 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Chili Nacho Supper
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.