Chili Manicotti Recipe
No one will guess that the secret to this taste-tempting entree is yesterday's chili. A jar of spaghetti sauce combined with Amy's specialty creates the ideal sauce for this cheese-filled manicotti. Topped with mozzarella, the mouthwatering meal will receive rave reviews...and requests for seconds.
- 10 uncooked manicotti shells
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups Four-Bean Taco Chili
- 1 jar (14 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine 1 cup mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside. Combine the chili and spaghetti sauce; pour half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Rinse and rain manicotti shells; stuff with cheese mixture. Place over sauce. Top with remaining sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Chili Manicotti
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2014
"Waw! It?s looks so amazing, i hope anyone tried this, Hope to make this one day? Thanks for the Ingrediants."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC