Chili Mac Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until heated through. Stir in macaroni; mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chili Mac(8)
Sort By :
This was so easy to put together and I loved how it cooks in the slow cooker. I ate mine with a big of hot sauce dashed in it.
My family loves this easy supper. We dont like it too hot so I put red kidney beans in it. Also, I put diced tomatoes with chilies in it. I use wheat noodles instead of white to make it a little healthier. Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream and maybe a sandwich! Great way to warm up on a cold day!
Definitely a winner in my house! I substituted kidney beans for the hot chili beans since I have small children, but it was really good! A little cheese on top and it's a meal!
A nice recipe; I love a good chili mac. I'll definitely make again, although I didn't use the crockpot.
simple and yummy.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >