Chili-Lime Snack Mix Recipe
- 8 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup corn nuts
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes, stirring three times. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup: 162 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 286mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chili-Lime Snack Mix
"This sounds delicious. Any idea if it would work on only almonds? Love these almonds from the store."