- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2-1/2 pound boneless top loin pork roast
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Shake flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch or larger baking pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Combine honey, chili powder and lime peel; set aside. Pat surface of pork dry. Spread half of chili mixture evenly over bottom of pork. Add pork to oven bag; spread remaining chili mixture over top of pork. Arrange sweet potatoes around pork in an even layer in bag.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer reads 160°F. To serve, slice pork and place on a serving platter. Arrange sweet potatoes around pork. Spoon juices over pork and sweet potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chili-Lime Pork in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p48
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chili-Lime Pork
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review