Chili In No Time Recipe
When your family's asking for chili and time is short, make this quick and easy variety. It gets a head start with store-bought spaghetti sauce.—Pearl Johnson, Prior Lake, Minnesota
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3-3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1. In a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown beef and onion; drain. Add remaining ingredients; simmer for at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 250 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 664mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Chili In No Time
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC