Chili In No Time Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3-3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1. In a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown beef and onion; drain. Add remaining ingredients; simmer for at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 250 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 664mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Chili In No Time
"This was a quick and easy recipe. I wanted to fix dinner in a hurry. My family liked this chili too."