- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 3-3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- In a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown beef and onion; drain. Add remaining ingredients; simmer for at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Chili In No Time in Country Woman July/August 1996, p35
Reviews for Chili In No Time
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2009
This was a quick and easy recipe. I wanted to fix dinner in a hurry. My family liked this chili too.