- pan, building up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes
- or until the center is firm and puffed and edges are golden brown.
- Make a shallow slit in the center to allow steam to escape. Cool for
- 5 minutes before removing to a serving plate. Fill with chili; serve
- immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: Chili recipe makes more than will fit in the bread bowl.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 472 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 899 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 30 g protein.