Chili Ham Cups Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, cheese, chilies and olives. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Fill with ham mixture.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 193 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Chili Ham Cups
"these are SO easy to make, and were a HUGE hit. You can substitute other ingredients, too, if the chilies aren't a hit."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.