Chili Ham Cups Recipe
I like to entertain a lot and have used this recipe on several occasions as an appetizer. I also like how it is easy to switch around the ingredients to give it a different flavor.—Laura Metzger, York, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, cheese, chilies and olives. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Fill with ham mixture.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 193 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Chili Ham Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC