Chili Ham Cups
I like to entertain a lot and have used this recipe on several occasions as an appetizer. I also like how it is easy to switch around the ingredients to give it a different flavor.Laura Metzger, York, Pennsylvania
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, cheese, chilies and
- olives. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press each biscuit onto the
- bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Fill with ham
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and
- crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from
- pan. Serve warm. Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer (calculated without salsa and sour cream) equals 193 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.