- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- Salsa and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, cheese, chilies and olives. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Fill with ham mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Chili Ham Cups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p45
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Ham Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2012
these are SO easy to make, and were a HUGE hit. You can substitute other ingredients, too, if the chilies aren't a hit.