- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat no longer pink. Add garlic; cook one minute longer. Drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chili For Two
Sort By :
"This was tasty and fast. I used Mexican tomato sauce w/jalapenos instead of the diced tomatoes. I also used a little shake of chili flakes instead of chili powder. I omitted the cumin as I didn't have it and it all came out delicious!"
"This was a little "bland" for my husband, so I altered it a little. I swapped out the diced tomatoes for Rotel Medium diced tomatoes. He liked it very much, but still thought it could be a little spicier."
"I made this recipe with hamburger once it was very good. The next time I subtitled the hamburger with hot Italian sausage, made it a little spicier."
"This was the best chili I've ever had. My husband also enjoyed it."
"This is great easy basic recipe for chili that tastes wonderful. Great for 2 people or a family of 3. I made it for my boyfriend and myself and had a good extra serving leftover. I served with cornbread, super yummy! :)"