"This flavorful chili is still thick and hearty even though it makes a small batch," confirms Norma Grogg of St. Louis, Missouri. "I serve it with a salad of grapefruit and avocado slices."
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat no longer pink. Add garlic; cook one minute longer. Drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chili For Two in Taste of Home December/January 2002, p11
Reviews for Chili For Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review