Chili Corn Dip Recipe
This recipe came from friends who live in Australia. The unusual "Down Under" dip goes over big here in the North East!—Judy Ward, Centereach, New York
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Place corn in a food processor; cover and process until coarsely chopped. In a large skillet, saute onion and chili powder in butter for 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Add corn and cheddar cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in the bacon, sour cream and pepper. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 142 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Chili Corn Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC