- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Place corn bread mix in a large bowl. Combine the milk, egg, chilies and sugar; stir into corn bread mix just until moistened. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges; serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forChili Corn Bread Wedges
"Fixed this for lunch with baked beans. It was delicious as small pieces were dipped in the sauce of the beans. This recipe will be made many more times in the future."