Chili Chicken 'N' Rice Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 1. In a nonstick skillet, brown chicken over medium heat on both sides. Spread rice in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the chili and taco seasoning; spoon over the rice. Top with chicken.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Top with cheese slices. Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170° Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chili Chicken 'N' Rice
"My husband loved the chicken but said the rice and chili just did not taste good together at all. This is a good idea though if you are on a low budget."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.