Chili-Cheese Wonton Cups Recipe
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1. Press the wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray, forming a cup. Spritz with butter-flavored spray. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, chilies, chives, salt and cumin. Spoon into cups. Top with olives. Bake for 10 minutes longer or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 229 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 542mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 10g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1/2 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Chili-Cheese Wonton Cups
"I used jalapeno flavor cream cheese instead of ricotta and they were great!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.