Chili-Cheese Wonton Cups Recipe
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Galbani® Reduced-Fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1. Press the wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray, forming a cup. Spritz with butter-flavored spray. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, chilies, chives, salt and cumin. Spoon into cups. Top with olives. Bake for 10 minutes longer or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 wonton cups equals 229 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 lean meat.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.