Chili-Cheese Wonton Cups Recipe
Baked in miniature muffin cups, wonton wrappers make perfect little cups for these crunchy Southwestern bites. In addition to two different cheeses, green chilies and chives, Lyn Renwick of Charlotte, North Carolina seasons the cups with a hint of cumin.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Press the wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray, forming a cup. Spritz with butter-flavored spray. Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until edges are golden.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, chilies, chives, salt and cumin. Spoon into cups. Top with olives. Bake for 10 minutes longer or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Chili-Cheese Wonton Cups in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p28
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili-Cheese Wonton Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2014
"I used jalapeno flavor cream cheese instead of ricotta and they were great!"