Chili Cheese Tidbits Recipe
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Triscuits or other crackers
- Spread chilies onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Pour eggs over chilies; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cool slightly; cut into squares and serve on crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Tidbits(3)
Sort By :
My family LOVED these little tidbits. I would think that using less of the chilies would make it less spicy without compromising the recipe.
this sounds great, but wondering if there is a way to do a less spicy version for us non-chili lovers! Any ideas folks?
This is a wonderful appetizer for a low carb diet. Just serve without crackers or with high fiber crackers.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >