Chili Cheese Tart Recipe
"When I fix this flavorful appetizer, I have to keep an eye out for sneaky fingers," informs Rachel Nash from Pascagoula, Mississippi. "My family just can't resist sampling the cheesy wedges. They're delicious topped with salsa and sour cream."
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry (2 sheets)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Salsa and sour cream
- 1. Place one sheet of pie pastry on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Sprinkle chilies and cheeses over pastry to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with remaining pastry; seal edges and prick top with a fork.
- 2. Sprinkle with chili powder. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 10-14 servings.
1 slice: 196 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Tart
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC