Chili Cheese Tart Recipe
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry (2 sheets)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Salsa and sour cream
- 1. Place one sheet of pie pastry on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Sprinkle chilies and cheeses over pastry to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with remaining pastry; seal edges and prick top with a fork.
- 2. Sprinkle with chili powder. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 10-14 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 196 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Tart
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.