- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry (2 sheets)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Salsa and sour cream
- Place one sheet of pie pastry on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet. Sprinkle chilies and cheeses over pastry to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with remaining pastry; seal edges and prick top with a fork.
- Sprinkle with chili powder. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 10-14 servings.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Tart in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p56
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Tart
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review