Chili-Cheese Spread Recipe
From Lynette Clement of Grand Junction, Colorado, this full-of-zip spread's sure to be the star of any New Year's gathering! It can also easily be formed into alternate shapes for serving at other festive times—an egg for Easter, a leaf for fall, etc.—Lynette Clement, Grand Junction, Colorado
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a medium bowl, beat cheeses and horseradish until smooth. Add chilies. Set aside 1 tablespoon pimientos for garnish; add remainder to cheese mixture and mix well. Chill for 1 hour. Form into a star shape on a serving platter; press pecans onto sides of star. Outline star with pimientos. Cover and chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chili-Cheese Spread
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC