Chili Cheese Snacks Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, olives, onion and hot pepper sauce. Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- 2. Spread cheese mixture over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into 10 slices; place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 80 appetizers.
3 each: 63 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Chili Cheese Snacks
"GREAT DISH! I made this recipe many times. One year I couldn't make them fast enough before one batch was gone."
"Made this for a party this weekend... overheard someone saying "get some of these, they are delicious!". These didn't last 5 minutes - first empty plate on the table! I'll definitely be making these again. My son says they are AMAZING!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.