I've been collecting appetizer recipes for more than 20 years and have a host of tasty treats. These handheld morsels are perfect for parties because they allow folks to walk around and mingle. —Carol Nelson, Cool, California
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, olives, onion and hot pepper sauce. Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread cheese mixture over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into 10 slices; place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 80 appetizers.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Snacks in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p25
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review