- 1/2 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, chilies, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, salt, pepper and rice.
- Transfer rice mixture to a 2-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chili-Cheese Rice Bake
Sort By :
"This is probably the best rice dish I've ever made. My husband is picky when it comes to rice dishes, and he just loved this. I doubled the recipe, and we still ate all of it in one night! Just the two of us! Served it with TOH's Honey and Spice Baked Chicken, and the flavors together were absolutely incredible! This is a meal perfect for impressing guests, and so very simple!"
"This is such a yummy recipe!!! We don't like chili's, so I used a green pepper and added baked chicken. Next time, I'll chop up some other veggies and hide them so the kids won't know. The taste is so good, they won't catch on to the veggies!"
"Excellent! Equally delicious with regular long grain rice, and most any flavor shredded cheese."