Chili Cheese Puff Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well. Stir in next five ingredients. Add green chilies. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Puff(2)
Sort By :
Great dish. Make it easier by putting butter and green chilies in the baking dish to melt while the oven is preheating. You can eliminate the need to grease your pan and melt butter separately.
I've made this dish several times and it's always a hit! I even doubled the recipe for Christmas brunch at my Dad's house. It also makes for great leftovers.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mexican Breakfast >
- Mexican Casseroles >
- Mexican Recipes >