Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
"This hearty and tasty snack is easy to prepare and is always a big hit, especially when you want something more than plain chips," says fields editor Miriam Hershberger of Holmesville, Ohio.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:8-10 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish. Layer with chili, green chilies and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is warmed. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC