Chili Cheese Dip
"This hearty and tasty snack is easy to prepare and is always a big hit, especially when you want something more than plain chips," says fields editor Miriam Hershberger of Holmesville, Ohio.
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish.
- Layer with chili, green chilies and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is
- warmed. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.