"This hearty and tasty snack is easy to prepare and is always a big hit, especially when you want something more than plain chips," says fields editor Miriam Hershberger of Holmesville, Ohio.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish. Layer with chili, green chilies and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is warmed. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Dip in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p64
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review