Chili Cheese Dip
I love to keep these ingredients on hand for entertaining or quick-to-prepare hearty snacks.Nancy Brown, Janesville, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 to 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Add chili, cheese and green chilies. Heat over medium-low,
- stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Serve warm with chips.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 tablespoon) equals 190 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 620 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.