Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne without beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- Combine cheese, chili and chilies in a saucepan or fondue pot. Heat over medium-low, stirring frequently, until the cheese melts. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Dip(4)
Sort By :
Added a jar of salsa to zip it up, also have added 1/2 lb. browned ground beef.
I make this all the time but I always use a can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilis. Since we like things spicy I use the hot tomatoes and this makes a great dip. The tomatoes give it some texture and more flavor but it's great with or without them.
I HAVE MADE THIS MANY TIMES, IT IS DELICIOUS, VERY SIMPLE TO MAKEAND CAN BE PUT TOGETHER IN A FLASH.
This was pretty good for a quick to put together dip. Not too spicy for the kids.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Cheese Dip >
- Chili Dip >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >