"This hearty and tasty snack is easy to prepare and is always a big hit, especially when you want something more than plain chips," says fields editor Miriam Hershberger of Holmesville, Ohio.
Recommended: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili con carne
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish. Layer with chili, green chilies and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is warmed. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Chili Cheese Dip in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p64
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 25, 2011
"I've been making this for years , and is always a hit. My recipe does not call for the salsa, so looking forward to trying it like that, that's the only reason only 4 stars given."