Chili Cheese Corn Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 264 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Chili Cheese Corn
"I love this! Super easy to make and taste great! I used roasted corn & fresh roasted green chili and it was amazing."
"We made this over the 4th of July, it was a HUGE hit with all the family. This is super easy to make and tastes great."
"This was delicious. I was a little afraid that it would taste like creamed corn, which I do not like at all. I was happy that it had it's own unique flavor."
"If you go to a potluck and everyone brings a vegetable, but yours is the only one with numerous recipe requests, well, I think that about says it all. Tasty, easy and quick. Do try it!"
"AMAZING! I make it with every meal lately its so good, and easy to make!"