Chili Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 piece (4 ounces) Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3-1/2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the Monterey Jack and Gouda; mix well. Stir in the olives, onion and mustard. Add 2 teaspoons chili powder and the garlic powder. Shape into a ball. Combine almonds and remaining chili powder; roll cheese ball in almond mixture. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (2-1/2 cups).
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 120 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Chili Cheese Ball
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.