Chili Casserole Recipe
Sometimes I'll add canned or frozen corn to this hearty casserole to give it more color.—Rhonda Hogan, Eugene, Oregon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in noodles; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 274 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 722 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Chili Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC