- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in noodles; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chili Casserole
Sort By :
"This is the second recipe I have found today that has Chili in the title yet there was no chili powder in the list of ingredients. This makes me reluctant to try any of your recipes. Where are your proofreaders?"
"I liked the flavors of this casserole but I used chili beans, corn, and green peppers. As a quick fix you could add chili packet seasoning ."
"My husband said this was a keeper. I added 1 teaspoon of chilli powder to it also. My grand children had it for lunch and loved it."
"I added a little more garlic powder and served it with biscuits. My husband and I really enjoyed this dish and I wil be making this dish again. It's a great dinner for a clod, wintery evening."
"I followed the directions exactly and just before I served the dish 10-30-09 to my family, I realized their was no Chili powder listed as an ingredient. I took a taste test and it was bland. So, I added a tablespoon of chili powder to the dish and waited another ten minutes for the flavor to soak in. Only my husband (who eats almost anything) took seconds. I will not make this recipe again!!"