- Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or
- until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve
- on buns with chili. Top with onion and cheese. Refrigerate or freeze
- remaining chili. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 675 calories, 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 164 mg cholesterol, 1,980 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 56 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.