Chili Beef Noodle Skillet Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, celery and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add the tomatoes, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Drain noodles; stir into beef mixture and heat through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 344 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 351mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Chili Beef Noodle Skillet
"Made this with 2 diced chicken breasts and half green pepper diced as my husband prefers this to ground beef and celery. Was very tasty. A make again."
"Very good but much like other recipes I have."
"Have made this several times and it's very easy and delicious. I serve it with a salad and garlic bread sticks. It's a keeper"