Chili Beef Dip Recipe
No last-minute party prep needed! Just put this creamy dip together a couple hours before your shindig, and let your slow cooker do the work. —Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, brown the beef, onion and jalapeno until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the cream cheese, tomato sauce, chilies, Parmesan cheese, ketchup, garlic, chili powder and oregano.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Stir; serve with chips. Yield: 8 cups.
1/4 cup: 110 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Chili Beef Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC