Chili Artichoke Dip
It's not tricky to prepare this warm tempting dip. It's cheesy and satisfying with a bit of zip from the chilies and marinated artichokes.
—Leanne Mueller, Stockton, California
28 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Assorted crackers or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, chilies, cheese and
- mayonnaise. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips. Yield: about
- 3-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 77 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.