It's not tricky to prepare this warm tempting dip. It's cheesy and satisfying with a bit of zip from the chilies and marinated artichokes. —Leanne Mueller, Stockton, California
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Assorted crackers or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, chilies, cheese and mayonnaise. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chili Artichoke Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p24
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Artichoke Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review