- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Assorted crackers or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, chilies, cheese and mayonnaise. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chili Artichoke Dip
Sort By :
Wouldn't make it again. Texture was not creamy. I have another artichoke that's much better.
big hit at party last night. The green chilies give it a nice flavour!
Absolutely delicious! It is always a huge hit.
Tried this dip for the first time and loved it! Definately recommending it to family and friends!
This was great. I used half sharp chedder and didn't have time to put it in the oven so I micro'd it a minute at a time until it was hot. Everyone LOVED it.