With a slightly spicy-sweet glaze created with just four ingredients, these chops are not only tasty, they’re super-easy, too. —Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, chili sauce, mustard and water. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Spoon glaze over both sides of pork.
- Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chili-Apricot Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p20
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chili-Apricot Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review