- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, chili sauce, mustard and water. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Spoon glaze over both sides of pork.
- Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chili-Apricot Pork Chops
Sort By :
Very good flavor, but it seemed a lot of the glaze fell between the broiler pan slats. So easy and everyone in the family (including 7 & 4 year old) liked them...Definitely a keeper!
I doubled the sauce. I baked the chops at 350 till about 20 minutes from being done.
I drained the pan, poured on 1/2 the sauce baked about 15 more minutes, turned them over add the rest of the sauce and baked till tender. My family RAVED! This is one I will make often
These were great, although I didn't prepare them as directed... Instead, I browned up boneless chops in a skillet and then poured a double recipe of the glaze ingredients over top, and then simmered the chops until they were cooked through. My family really enjoyed them!
These were great! I used sugar-free preservatives and boneless chops so I kept them a little further from the heat and monitored them with a meat thermometer. They ended up juicy with the preservatives being a little crispy.
These were very good and moist. I did these in the oven, covered, and baked them at 350 for 40 minutes because they were very thick. I also cut it down for two but not the sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >