- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (20 ounces) tortilla or corn chips
- 1 to 2 cups (4 to 8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, tomatoes, olives, onions, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thickened. Arrange chips on a platter; top with meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Chilaquilas Appetizer in Country Ground Beef 1993, p6
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chilaquilas Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
This was great during the game.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >